Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Road Trip

I wrote this a long time ago (couple of weeks), but please humor me and just go with it:


A classic way to spend any finals' week is to take a road trip. Usually, though, this is done after finals are over. Caroline and I decided instead to throw caution to the wind and venture south twice before finishing up for the semester.


Our first jaunt was on Wednesday with Grandad to Aunt Roie & Uncle John's house near the shore in NJ. Caroline had a great time there, exploring their DVD collection and all the neat giveaways from the baseball stadium. Unfortunately, our pictures are kind of blurry because I'm currently having a fight with my camera over using the flash. I did get one shot of Caroline offering up her hair clip, though.


Then on Friday, Uncle Joe, Mary D., Caroline, Piglet and I trekked down to Cousin Liz's house for the weekend. We kept Caroline entertained most of the way down by afixing her accessories onto Uncle Joe's head. We managed to get 3 hair clips and a shoe on before he became wise to the deal. Later, we all played Ring Around the Rosie - a new favorite. Although we missed the Nets' game due to a downpour, Caroline got to make her first trip to McDonalds. She & Liz had a great time - Check out the blurry slide action:


No comments: