Thursday, June 7, 2007

Will it float?

Though I don't catch much Letterman these days, I'll always consider myself a fan. I mean, how could you not be a fan of the guy that gifted your brother a canned ham? That's love.

Whenever I try to get Caroline to try something new (food, adventure, etc.), it makes me think of Will it float? This is when Dave & Paul ponder whether an object (bar of ivory soap, vat of oil) will float in a tank of water. They then test the theory.

Well, we've played our Will it Float? at-home game a lot this week. Currently I'm 2 for 3, with homemade Chicken Nuggets, Lemon Poppy Chicken & Balsamic Chicken. The nuggets were a shoe-in, but I was surprised she ate the Lemon Chicken.

Last night, I made Balsamic Chicken with Pesto Gravy & Bitter Greens. It's one of Rachael Ray's 7 minute meals that I can proudly make in 23. It's very easy & good. It tastes much better than the picture would lead you to believe. While Caroline liked the gravy, she wouldn't go near the dish as a whole. It Sinks! buzzzzz

No comments: